Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" - First Teaser!


Trailer: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Teaser - Lionsgate



Verdict: Great trailer, if you're a "Hunger Games" fan! :-)

I have to admit that I am not a "Hunger Games" fan. The first film was well made, but didn't do anything for me. So, the second film doesn't hold too much interest for me. I thought of it as basically a "Twilight" follow-up. And, I had seen enough tween emoting to last me a while!

This first trailer looks like we are going to get more of what we got the first time. Lots of Katniss escaping death, lots of plotting by Donald Sutherland and others, etc. It seems to once again be a well-made film, but I think you're going to have to be a "Hunger Games" fan to go for it!

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" premieres November 22.

Trailereview is ON! Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment